What's New on Scribd This Month
This month our subscription service sprites are happy to announce new partnerships with quite a few fantastic publishers, and we’re excited to showcase some of the great new titles we’re bringing to our app and site. Here’s just a sampling of some of the new titles you’ll discover while browsing our virtual shelves:
- Dangerous Illusions by Joseph J. Gabriele (Atreus Press). This thriller set in contemporary New York revolves around a valuable stolen instrument.
- Killer Ratings by Lisa Seidman (Endpapers Press). A mystery set in the world of TV showbiz (Trivia: The author also wrote an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Black Ops Chronicles: Dead Run by Pepper O'Neal (Black Opal Books). A Salt Lake City costume designer goes on the run from relatives in the Mormon Mafia who are trying to kill her.
- Inferno: A Poet's Novel by Eileen Myles (OR Books). An engrossing and poignant account of the life of a female poet.
- 50 Shades of Louisa May by Louisa May Anonymous (OR Books). A clever antidote for the popular fiction that inspired it.
- The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman (Peaceful Warrior ePublishing). An inspirational and spiritual story that formed the basis for the 2006 movie starting Nick Nolte.
- Third Base for Life by Joshua L. Berkowitz (Endpapers Press). Be inspired by the true account of a dad organizing a baseball team for his son.
- Just the Way He Was Before by Mark Patinkin (Endpapers Press). The amazing journey of a six-year-old and his family’s resolve in the face of bacterial meningitis.
- Beautiful Trouble by Andrew Boyd (OR Books). Tools for successful creative action in the real world and online.
- Cypherpunks: Freedom and the Future of the Internet by Julian Assange, Jacob Appelbaum, Andy Müller-Maguhn, Jérémie Zimmermann (OR Books). Will electronic communication enslave or emancipate us?
- Autopilot by Andrew Smart (OR Books). Will slackers have the last laugh? Find out why you should do less.
- Stinky Kids series by Britt Menzies (Raven Tree Press). For the younger set, helps children learn to make the right choices.
- Dark Knight: Batman and the Villanous Voyage and Superman: Deep Space Hijack by Scott Sonneborn (Capstone Young Readers). For those superhero fans, check out these easy readers (More trivia: Did you know Batman is 75 years old?)
- Troll Hunters by Michael Dahl (Capstone Young Readers). Have a little adventure in this middle-grade fantasy.
- Unspoken by Dee Henderson (Baker Publishing Group). Christian suspense from a New York Times bestselling author
- His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Jr. Harley (Baker Publishing Group). Discover how to have an outstanding partnership in this bestselling marriage book.
- Her Mother’s Hope by Francine Rivers (Tyndale). Historical fiction exploring the complicated relationships between mothers and daughters over several generations.
- Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy (Tyndale). Super Bowl champion coach shares his advice and wisdom.